We’re here to help you with the pairing process and answer any questions you have.
Here’s the pairing process in detail.
Go to bit.ly/kenobimacapp and click the download Mac app button.
1. Kenobi is not running on your Mac.
2. Macbook is not connected to wifi.
3. Apple watch is not connected to the same wifi as your Mac.
4. You entered different pair code.
5. You changed network after pairing.
Fix 1: Join the same network as your mac.
Fix 2: Scroll down to Help in the Kenobi watch app tap Pair to pair again.
Fix 3: Re-install the watch app if nothing works.
The pairing code is either a weird character instead of expected number## Expected
if you get
Remotely launching apps works but media control, trackpad keyboard doesn’t seem to work
On your mac.
Go to System Prefrences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility > Unlock the padlock (bottom left) Check Kenobi.